Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bubble Trouble!

To start our writing session we blew bubbles with a buddy.  These are our efforts about our experience.  We are getting really good at getting ready for writing and finding some of the words and letters we want to write.

I like playing with the bubbles.  The wand picked up the bubbles.- Charlie B.

I like playing with the bubbles.  I like playing with the love heart wand.- Bree
I like playing bubbles with my friend.  I held the wand up for my friend to blow. - Anthony
I am blowing bubbles.  I like the bubbles. - Charlie H.
The bubbles were fun.  I blew a ginormous bubble. - Riley
I like the bubbles.  - Aaron
I like the bubbles.  We can catch the bubbles. - Alice









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our posts. You can login to leave a post with your name or select Name/URL from the drop down list below and enter your name. You may need to push the 'post comment' button if it doesn't post on the first attempt.