Friday, February 25, 2011

Shaky ground

Hello everyone!  How are you all?  Will you please comment on this post and let me know?
I'm ok and my family is ok.  Just some damage to houses and lots of sand to dig out!  I am thinking of you all as I know you were scared when it happened.  You did so well though and I am very proud of you. 

Parents please check the school website  http://www.redcliffs.school.nz/ for updates about what is happening at school.  I saw today that school will not be open until at least 7 March.  Keep in touch and look after each other.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Love Miss R.

Miss R's backyard.

 Eastgate Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our posts. You can login to leave a post with your name or select Name/URL from the drop down list below and enter your name. You may need to push the 'post comment' button if it doesn't post on the first attempt.