Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mathletics

I have asked the children to bring in their Mathletics certificates if they have achieved one.  They can earn points by getting gold bars or by participating.  We will display them in the class.  How are you finding it at home?  Please leave a comment under this post.

2 comments:

  1. I am finding you have to sit down and do it with them. Because they cannot read properly yet, they cannot read the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's hard finding time to sit with them & explain the questions when their siblings are trying to get involved too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our posts. You can login to leave a post with your name or select Name/URL from the drop down list below and enter your name. You may need to push the 'post comment' button if it doesn't post on the first attempt.