Today we had a tsunami drill. We talked about what would happen, then we went up the hill. The kids were so wonderful. We had our Room 1 buddies to help us.
Ivor- I liked walking with my buddy.
Bree- When the tsnuami drill happened I had to walk up the hill and our buddies were there.
James- It was super tiring going up the hill!
Annabelle- When we went up the hill I almost fell over.
Charlie Ham. - When the bell went it wasn't scary because it was only a practice.
Charlie B. - I like the big kids holding my hands.
Bella- The bell was so loud.
Riley- It was really far away to go up the hill and steep for me to go down.
Jaxon- I wasn't scared when the bell rang.
Charlie H.- I like going up the hill.
Marcelle- The hill was so high, I almost tripped.
Aaron- I liked going down the hill. It was fun.
Mitchell- I liked going up the hill.
Hannah B.- I liked my buddy so much.
Welcome to our classroom blog. Please check the reminders and notices on the right at the start of each week so you know what is going on. Please comment by using the drop-down menu and selecting url/name to leave your name. All comments are moderated so will not appear immediately. Sign up as a follower of our blog.
Wow, you all walked up a steep hill! Well done everyone (and i'm glad the bell wasn't scary)
ReplyDeleteCharlie Ham's daddy