Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beanies!


Today we were given beanies, knitted by people around the country.  Each one has a little note attached saying where it came from.  Read the comments below tomorrow about what the children thought of their beanies.

14 comments:

  1. I like to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours were cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the feel of it. It felt like grass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a beanie is good for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like my beanie because it's all fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like my beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like my beanie because it keeps my head warm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like my beanie because I like the stripes and it is cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlie B.6/7/11 11:40 AM

    I wear my beanie sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like my beanie because it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like my beanie. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i liked all of the beanies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like my beanie and i like the colour. Love from Annabelle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our posts. You can login to leave a post with your name or select Name/URL from the drop down list below and enter your name. You may need to push the 'post comment' button if it doesn't post on the first attempt.