Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Learning Centre Wednesday

Just a reminder that the Learning Centre at St Andrews Church is open from 9 am to 3 pm tomorrow.  The Ministry of Education Teachers will be running it.  Please remember to bring a snack or two, a drink and your lunch if you are coming.  The Redcliffs staff will be setting up at Sumner School for the day.  Thank you for your offers of help, but I think I will be alright as the Ministry moving people are collecting anything sizeable that we need moved.  I'll see you at Sumner on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our posts. You can login to leave a post with your name or select Name/URL from the drop down list below and enter your name. You may need to push the 'post comment' button if it doesn't post on the first attempt.