Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A few reports

We have been writing reports on a variety of topics.  Have a look at the writing page to see the parts that we have been focusing on.




1 comment:

  1. Mrs Boustead11/7/11 11:57 AM

    Hi Room 17. I can see you have been working hard with your writing! Well done.

    I am in Wisconsin, USA at the moment visiting friends on a dairy farm. It is very hot here- around 30degrees C. We are really enjoying visiting different places and we are going to stay in Chicago tomorrow for a few days. I have seen squirrels playing in the garden. They look really funny as their tails are curved and bounce up and down when they run. A ground hog came into the yard today. I am not sure what they eat or where they live!
    I am looking out for skunks which smell a lot, badgers and racoons.

    I hope you are all going to have a great holiday break at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our posts. You can login to leave a post with your name or select Name/URL from the drop down list below and enter your name. You may need to push the 'post comment' button if it doesn't post on the first attempt.