Monday, August 1, 2011

Shadowy Writing

As motivation for writing today, we went outside and looked at our shadows.  We had a tricky time drawing them. These are some of our thoughts from the blogging group today.

9 comments:

  1. the shadow follows wherever i go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my shadow goes away on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My shadow hides with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They follow you around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my shaddohw folowes me

    ReplyDelete
  6. BElla beilla2/8/11 9:56 AM

    my SHDoWS IS ON THE GAN. (My shadow is on the ground.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Riley my shadwo is on the grond.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my shadwo wkn wfme. (My shadow walks with me.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Li iLIKLIT THESH SHADOW ITD DAZ WOT I DOW
    (I like the shadow. It does what I do.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our posts. You can login to leave a post with your name or select Name/URL from the drop down list below and enter your name. You may need to push the 'post comment' button if it doesn't post on the first attempt.