Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Blogging

Room 17 get up to lots of fun things in their weekend.  Here are a few of them.

7 comments:

  1. I went to hamni sbrings. There were three pools and we wor in a hoytil and we wur rilyt next to the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wet sen and i wos gowen on the chey lif
    and i got off the chey liff and i jud ov a
    log.
    (I went skiing and I was going on the chair lift. I got off the chair lift and I jumped over a log.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in wnter it is cdw and u can ple in wnter. (In winter it is cold and you can play in winter.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daddy said we're going to go on a holiday in eight more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie H.8/8/11 12:39 PM

    I played minigolf with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i went to hanmer and i loykthe hotpooz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my dad is mcn a hf pip efw wne is hpn and it will be cwe and evr rn is hpn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on our posts. You can login to leave a post with your name or select Name/URL from the drop down list below and enter your name. You may need to push the 'post comment' button if it doesn't post on the first attempt.